Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Wow!... I say again.... WOW!

Even though I know that this is the epitome of evil technology, why is it that I still want to try it just once? I mean the sinister possibilities are virtually endless...

You could force a bodyguard to murder his charge, cause someone to kill themselves by walking off a cliff, criminals could get their victims to stop fighting back or running away, gangsters could veer police off course and just think of all the bad sci-fi tv plots that are going to come out of this.

It's the end of the world as we know it.

*sigh* Although it may be the only way to keep me from my shop-a-holic ways.

3 comments:

aughra said...

yay, you're back!

I want a remote for the husband.

The Humanity Critic said...

I think Dick Cheney is already using the whole remote control thing on Bush.

Girl With An Alibi said...

CBT- Don't worry. I won't tell your wife as long you don't tell my husband.

Aughra - If I figure out how to use it on mine without him knowing it I'll definitely let you in on the secret.

HC- LOL. That would explain SOOOO much.

SOB - I use my finger to count. But sadly it still doesn't help.