Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Gotta Start Somewhere

Well, after disturbing my friends and relatives with various religious and political rantings over the last month or so I've decided that might not be the best way to go. (My friend Carmen asked me what made me "snap.")

Life is making me "snap." The injustice, cruelty and unfairness I see are pushing my buttons. I don't like my buttons being pushed. But all that stuff has been around forever and isn't likely to go anywhere so... what to do... what to do?

I could move my buttons out of reach. But that's not gonna happen in this world. Colonization of Mars is pretty far off and Alien abduction is such a crap shoot these days, so... what to do... what to do?

I just need to find a way to vent. To express my opinions. To take it out on somebody else other than my loved ones. To get some really cheap therapy. And maybe even make a difference. Or not. I don't really know.

But hey, you gotta start somewhere.

No comments: