5 MORE weird things about me!
- When people cut me off on the road while driving, I like to imagine that I have super mental powers or magical abilities and that I can just lift their car up with my mind and put them on the side of the road where they will be inexplicably stalled out for an hour or that I can magically transport them to some grubby little street in Bangkok. It’s my version of creative road rage.
- I’m trying to train my cats to give me back massages. They’ll do tummy massages but for some reason if they can’t look you in the eye Shi-cat-su as I call it is out of the question.
- Automatic - Chevette. Standard - Prelude. Automatic - Carolla. Standard - Tercel. Automatic. – RAV4. That's the pattern of the types of transmissions I’ve had in my cars since I started driving. It’s getting to close to the time to get a new car. I want to get an Automatic but I secretly feel compelled to continue the pattern of alternating between Automatics and stick shifts. It’s causing me no end of angst.
- Besides imagining how I could die on a daily basis I also imagine winning the lottery. I go through how I would spend the money, who I’d share it with, etc. This has become more complicated since I got married. Because even though the odds of me ever winning are practically zero, I still feel like I have to compromise with my husband on how to spend my imaginary money.
- I think french fries are the world’s most perfect food. Especially my french fries. And I can’t eat french fries without thinking of my Uncle Dean, who was the first person to make me homemade french fries. That could be why he's my favorite uncle.