Thursday, August 18, 2005

Patience is a virtue...


On this lovely Half Nekkid Thursday eve, my new digital camera documents for the blogosphere the wonderfulness of my new silicone bra stuffers...
BEFORE

And AFTER!!!

It's long way from the sock-stuffers I used whenI was a budding young girl.

I loved Michael's reactions to them...
"HOLY SMOKES!!!!"
"BOINNNNGGG!!!"
"Wow, I could get used to that."
and my favorite...
"Careful woman, don't make any promises you can't keep!"

And in Honor of Haiku Thursday

Title: Insert Breast Here
a woman's own curves
the pleasure of a man's eye
truth is a trifle

4 comments:

ago-go said...

i looooove my silicone supports, they are a fantabulous invention. good hnt

Osbasso said...

Thank God you didn't go for the Britney Spears home boobie kit!

John said...

Awesome! (I mean about the Haiku....not to say that your new bra isn't awesome too...ummmmm is there another way to dig myself out of this hole?....I'll just shut up now). :P

Scarlet Hip said...

Woohooo!!! Sexy girl!