Thursday, September 01, 2005

HNT Poll: New Shoes!


Okay I bought these shoes at Ross on Tuesday. I don't need these shoes. But I like these shoes. I have too many shoes. But these shoes were only $20 and the heels aren't too high which I like. And they fit my feet which are very narrow and hard to find shoes for, but I DON'T NEED THEM. I bought another pair of shoes that I AM taking back, plus a 3rd pair that I'm definitely keeping. But these shoes are up in the air. They are sooooo cute, but I soooo don't NEED them.

This is your HNT poll:What do you think I should do?


Should they stay or should they go now?

11 comments:

gone said...

Well, they look lovely, they really do. But I'm a big advocate of buy what you need and reward yourself later.
So if you've already rewarded yourself, I'd say take them back and in a couple weeks, you can bless your feet again. :)

lecram sinun said...

those are great shoes... and sets up the sexy toes within. cheers and happy hnt!

Princess Steph said...

I say keep 'em!!!

Impulsivecompulsive said...

Stay. I've got narrow feet, and if the shoe fits, buy it. Especially if you love the shoe.

s! said...

keep 'em.. you can never have enough shoes!

Kristi said...

Unless they don't fit or are terribly uncomfortable, they stay. They always stay having emt those two requirements.

Jenny said...

I say keep them only if you love them---think long term: will you wear these alot? Do they go with alot of different outfits? You can always do the "equation" thing: take the price, divide by how ofter you'll wear them. Just ignore me----you're a big girl, you'll figure it out.

Dex2177 said...

Male input: Uh-huh... more shoes. :p

Girl With An Alibi said...

Okay. I'm keeping them. I want to wear them tomorrow. We're havin' a bbq at work so they'll be good for doin' nothin' all afternoon.

:D

I love fridays before a holiday.

Matt said...

"Okay. I'm keeping them"

Good. Purrr...they're nice.

jon said...

I am looking everywhere for sas shoes and sas shoes, while doing so I somehow stumbled onto your sas shoes blog. I am happy to say I learned something and will look into this further...

Thanks for the great posts...

jon