Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Top 5 Stress Factors This Week

  1. Michael still hasn't asked his friends to be best man and groomsman-- and wedding is 3 WEEKS away.
  2. I have over 100 pictures to scan in to finish our reception video and the editing software is pissing me off.
  3. Still not finished with the damn broom cause I keep changing my mind on how I want to do it.
  4. Michael needs to have the suit I bought him altered and he seems to be in no big hurry.
  5. He informed me last night that he thinks he has developed a hernia. I've been begging him to take things easy for weeks cause he's been working on the house day and night. The only other person I know who had a hernia had to have surgery and it took weeks to recover. (Well, he's gonna have to suffer until after the honeymoon, that's all I can say!!!!)

(Kidding about letting him suffer of course. I just finished leaving him another message to get to the doctor's TODAY!!)

2 comments:

Girl With An Alibi said...

Believe me Steph, the thought has crossed my mind. But I think it would be kind of awkward..."Uh J. Michael want's to know if you'll be his best man." Hmmm...naw.

I just told Michael, "it's okay hon, worst case scenario; your nephews can be your groomsman and best man; they'd love it!"

The nephews are 12 and 13 years old. He just gives me dirty looks when I say that. So of course I laugh. Which annoys him more. :D

Deadly Female said...

Oh that pre-wedding stress!

Deep breaths, alibi, slow deep breaths

I'm certain it will all fall exactly into place