Tuesday, May 31, 2005

hyperventilating... must breathe... count to 10...

So knucklehead finally responds to the urgent email I sent four hours ago for information... only get this, she was really responding to another email that I sent early this morning on something else entirely!

And her response to email number one which I needed the answer on this morning was "can I meet with you first thing tomorrow morning?" Mind you the project is DUE first thing tomorrow morning-- so when exactly do I work on it if I don't get what I need till it's already too late?!!!

Fortunately, I had guessed her answer correctly on email number 2... and had started working on it... but the information is incomplete and she seamed totally unconcerned about it because she's going to "change alot of it again in the next few days." But golly that project is due TODAY!

ARRRRRGGHHH!!!!

But now I've been waiting for her so long I'm going to miss my chiropractor appointment which means I get to carry idiot-induced stress for an extra day. Oh JOY!!!

Ad Writer Kills Co-Worker Over Missed Deadlines
Look for that headline in the San Diego Union Tribune Online before the week is over. The picture of the black woman in handcuffs with a manic grin on her face will be me!

I'm going to go home and sharpen my kitchen knives.

10 comments:

Truecraig said...

I recommend blunt trauma. Knives are waaaaaay too messy to use on useless coworkers.

Kidding! Unless you're serious. Because then, not only am I kidding, but I am also going to tell the judge I've never read this blog entry in my life.

And I will delete this comment.

Errr... All this "talk" is starting to freak my shit. Maybe it's the coffee talking. Moving on.

Sara said...

Blunt trauma with a frozen leg of lamb. Cook and eat the evidence. Voila. I think I read that story in high school.

Smallman said...

I skim a lot of blogs, and so far yours is in the Top 3 of my list of favorites. I'm going to dive in and try my hand at it, so wish me luck.

It'll be in a totally different area than yours (mine is about laser hair removal orange county) I know, it sounds strange, but it's like anything, once you learn more about it, it's pretty cool. It's mostly about laser hair removal orange county related articles and subjects.

8709 said...

Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searcing for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a mens male enhancement reviews related site pertaining to mens male enhancement reviews related articles.

Frank said...

You have a great atlanta permanent laser hair removal blog here.

I have a atlanta permanent laser hair removal site. It's about atlanta permanent laser hair removal related stuff.

Feel free to visit and let me know what you think :-)

Lexie said...

You have pretty cool blog here. What's up with these weird posts?

Anyway, I like your blog and will proably be back.

Take care.

Lexie

Oh and another cool site is a 24 hours fitness site about other weight loss stuff.

The Condom Spot said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
Have a Safe Day
I have a **condoms** site/blog. It pretty much covers ##condoms## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

seseks said...

Great Blog! Ilike it.But here you can find woman looking for sexTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

brian said...

I'll have to keep that in mind home exercise equipment

www.k-and-ktreasures.com said...

I found your blog on coilover strut while searching the web and wanted to tell you it is great. Feel free to have your participants view coilover strut for more great ideas.